Sunday 19 July 2009

The Somerset Serviced Residence

I had to post about these apartments. For my husband and I for a night in Sydney Australia it was excellent and worth every penny/cent. We just stayed here for 1 night as we were attending the Pink concert which was being held just a 5 minute walk away.

We made ourselves at home and I got snap happy.The Living Area - as you can see my husband made himself at home straight away.

Cute Little Kitchenette.


The bedroom with built in wardrobes. The bed had lovely clean white linen on it but I just had to grab the blanket. Didn't want to get cold. Although the whole apartment is kept warm by the air-con system.

The view from the balcony. Not much to look at but what do you expect in the city.

If you are interested in spending a night in Sydney I totally recommend these apartments and not forgetting the helpful staff. We even had breakfast brought to our room. Mmmmm.

You can see more by visiting http://somerset.com.