Friday 20 February 2009

Cute Koalas


Since living in Australia these cute little teddy bears have become my favourite of all. I just want to sit and cuddle and pet them.

There has been so much attention to cute 'Sam' and the firey who gave her water and gently putting her burnt paw on his hand. The first video of her can be seen here and an up date of her reunion with her rescuer is here A picture of her can be purchased with the funds going to charities.

Anyway this made me think about some pictures that have been floating around my office, of these cute creatures looking for water in these hot times. Venturing closer to civilisation.

Aren't they just adorable?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

yes, they are the cutest things ever! :]

Dori said...

Oh, I LOVE koalas! They are just so adorable.

Nova said...

nice. that is super cute.. i wish to see a live one some day.. too bad i might have the hard time to find that in the zoo here in USA...

SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE

Over The Top Aprons said...

Hi, Mandy, such cute pictures and it is so fun to see animals from other countries.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leave the nice comment. I do appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I need to post a picture of a necklace I recently purchased and get your opinion of what it is. I'm clueless about stones etc. Bought it in a little hand made booth cause it caught my attention. Would you be able to look at it and give me some idea what it is?

Sandy
welcome mats always out do swing in

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi Mandy!!!...just stopping by to visit your lovely blog,i offer you my blog and if you like you can follow my blog.Hugzz & Kisses