Friday 29 August 2008

Cabinet Update

How many days have I had it now - 3? I am still trying to sort all my goodies out, inbetween having a bead fondle now and then, coming up with ideas which I sure have forgotten.

I am on the last stretch and need to sort out my purchases that still sit in bags, and to price them up. Oh my that means I also have to remember what the gemstones are, this is a nightmare to me. I can see my Flickr pics increasing and questions flying.

Just a quick post and hope that I can update better over the weekend, I have another gift idea coming up.

Oh and don't forget to check out this post and help a wonderful family in need.
http://beadsme-mandyharvey.blogspot.com/2008/08/pull-together-to-help-someone-darnell.html

Those who have supported we thank you very much.

No comments: