Saturday 22 January 2011

Back To Creating

After a few weeks of trying to get back to normality I now have the dining table covered in goodies for creating and a few new creations.

I received some more awesome beads from Auntie Beads and away I went.

My first creation was this gorgeous necklace using foil outline rectangle glass beads, a couple of sterling silver round starburst beads and Swarovski crystals.

Then I got carried away, creating 2 matching bracelets with the additions of sterling silver hollow heart bead, a sterling silver oval message bead and sterling silver round mirror beads.

2 matching pairs of earrings followed. I found the hole in the rectangle glass beads a bit large for my headpins so used some flat bali spacers to help them fit correctly.

Check out Aunties Beads for an awesome array of beading supplies or Beadsme for the finished product.

6 comments:

Made By Tammy said...

Fantastic Jewelry!

Unknown said...

Very Lovely. I love the squares with the bicones.

Erika Price said...

Love the bracelets!

cooljewelrydesign said...

Mandykins, that has GOT to be draining...I mean playing with beads and making these fab pieces!! :-) What a super opportunity!

SatinDollCo said...

Gorgeous pieces!

Unknown said...

Pretties!