Tuesday 22 September 2009

Try This - BBQ Mushrooms With A Bit Of Me!

I'm not very good a recipes but just seem to put everything together. Many friends have asked for my secret recipe, which was originally just a few things put together and see what happens.

Firstly grab some giant mushrooms, like these, yummy.I mix everything in a small glass.

For 4 big mushrooms like this I half fill my glass with olive oil.

Add to the olive oil the following:

2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
½ teaspoon of Paprika.
1 teaspoon of mixed herbs.
2/3 drops of hot or extra hot peri peri sauce.
½ teaspoon chilli powder.

Now just mix this all together and brush it all over the mushrooms. For the big ones above they would have gone in to the BBQ for at least 45 minutes, smaller mushrooms a lot less time.

Warning - this is hot!!!!

I have also marinated a chicken with this.

5 comments:

Metalicious said...

I'm coming over! See you in 12-14 hours.

O V Gillies said...

Mmmmmmm, will definitely try this!

planettreasures said...

Sounds yum and there are good big mushies around at the moment!

Made By Tammy said...

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Designs by Victoria said...

I'm not a mushroom fan, but I'll definitely have to try this with chicken!