Sunday 19 April 2009

6th Sydney Vintage Show, 19th April 2009

So today we get up early - ish, bacon and eggs on the barbie and set off for Canterbury Racecourse and the Vintage Show.I have never been to one of these shows and was totally amazed at the clothing and jewellery for 1940's, 50's and 60's. I definitely want to go again.
Did I buy anything. Urmmm couldn't help it!! Just a few vintage patterns and fabric. i have so many projects waiting to be started now it will take me a life time. Times like this I wish I didn't have to go to work. Hubby had a giggle when I decided to have my hair done. looking at the pics now I can see why. I was complimented a few times though.Sunday has quickly gone by and another work day is looming.

7 comments:

michvanetta said...

I really want that car!!!
Glad you had a great day Mandy :)

planettreasures said...

Brilliant hair!
Did you do it yourself??
Clever girl.
glad it was a good day.

Penny said...

Nice hair! :P

I thought you meant you bought the car, it's so pretty.

Made By Tammy said...

Sounds and Looks like an Awesome Show! Cute Hair!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Your hair looks cool. Love the cars.

Anastasia said...

this is close to my house and I so wanted to go but it was our Greek Easter and i had 24 people over for lunch...shame...

Drawn to The Sea said...

I want the car too! How adorable :-)