Sunday 5 October 2008

New "Pleasure of Poppy"

Firstly I would like to thank all those that commented on my last post "The Lemon Detox Diet".

It's very reassuring what others think but you know us women - once we get it into our heads we are fat then we ARE fat. Thank you very much for all the compliments.

Anyway I have been drowning my sorrows on a new set for my new website, which has got a few items on it now - http://beadsmeonline.com/


Made from poppy jasper and teamed with Swarovski crystals and multi faceted czech glass it makes a winning combination.

Had to add this gorgeous handmade holiday card to this post by Southernscraps. Just shows that there is not long to go before the holiday season begins.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful color combination. I just LOVE poppy Jasper. I have a pendant ot two hanging around here somewhere. One is a doughnut. I'm waiting for the mood to strike...

What a beautiful piece!

Melissa said...

Those are great colors for Fall. Good luck with your new website.

Carnation said...

just found this site through entrecard. you have some beautiful stuff here!

Heathen's Hearth said...

Gorgeous colors!