Friday, 29 August 2008

Cabinet Update

How many days have I had it now - 3? I am still trying to sort all my goodies out, inbetween having a bead fondle now and then, coming up with ideas which I sure have forgotten.

I am on the last stretch and need to sort out my purchases that still sit in bags, and to price them up. Oh my that means I also have to remember what the gemstones are, this is a nightmare to me. I can see my Flickr pics increasing and questions flying.

Just a quick post and hope that I can update better over the weekend, I have another gift idea coming up.

Oh and don't forget to check out this post and help a wonderful family in need.
http://beadsme-mandyharvey.blogspot.com/2008/08/pull-together-to-help-someone-darnell.html

Those who have supported we thank you very much.

1 comment:

Working in progress said...

Hello there:

You may be able to obtain a discount on your health care. Please visit my site:

http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/dbeaumont

There is no waiting period before you can start using your program! And, there are instant savings, no paper work to fill out, and no limits on visits to your providers!

We’re saving our members hundreds of millions of dollars in supplemental healthcare benefits since 1992.