Tuesday 26 October 2010

An Experiment with Bronzite

This month I got some lovely Bronsite beads from Aunties Beads so I thought I would give myself a little challenge and see what I had in my stash that would go nicely with these beads.
My first choice was Turquoise. I love these beads. Well actually I liked the so much that I made a necklace using Bronzite 10mm Round Beads and bracelet using Bronzite, Turquoise and antiqued brass filligree balls and clasps.
My second creation was to mix the Bronzite 12mm Coin Beads with Peach Moonstone and for that extra touch I added 2 brass butterflies.
Lastly with the few Bronzite 12mm Coin Bead Strand left over I made an earthy bracelet matching them with white Howlite and a brass clasp.

These beautiful creations will soon be available in Beadsmes Artfire store.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pieces & combinations you used!

SendingLoveGallery said...

well done, Mandy!

cooljewelrydesign said...

Beautiful blog, beautiful person--love the bronzite combo!

Anonymous said...

i think the bronzite and howlite is my fav i also like it with the lighter jade greens