Wednesday 9 July 2008

Gift Idea #3

I so enjoy looking through Southernscraps goodies in her Etsy store. I have found another beautiful card which would go great with one of my items.

Doesn't this card look gorgeous with the ribbon and buckle on it which is actually made from a soda can tab. How original and a great way to recycle.

Below is my creation called "Memories of Grandma" bracelet. Made from lampwork beads, Swarovski crystals, Czech glass and Indian silver beads. Why "Memories of grandma"? I don't really know but as soon as this design was put together it reminded me of her. Maybe she had something similar or was she looking over me and admiring this one. I would love to know!


2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute card idea and the thing from the can is really smart..Amazing how some peoples minds really get creative..Love the bracelet..What a beautiful job you did.

TheresaJ said...

Lovely bracelet! I'd kinda like to think she was watching and admiring your work... :)