Tuesday 6 May 2008

I've Got The Blues!











Have you ever purchased something and want more but haven't got a clue who you got from. Well that's me.

I just fell in with the large swirly blue beads in these creations. I remember getting them from Sydney Bead Show 2007 last year but who the supplier was I cannot for the life of me remember. i just attended the show and spent and spent and spent, coming home with a bag full of goodies.

I suppose it's good in a way then I cannot repeat my designs. Also the fact that no one else will like them LOL.

Lesson learned - I MUST DO A SUPPLIER LIST!

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

They are very pretty..I am sure your new stash will be just as lovely..
Talk about forgetting..I read a book, the following week went to the book store and bought the same one..My husband has never let me live it down.