Sunday 24 February 2008

Marvellous Mouse Designs



MMD designs handcrafted totes and apparel. She describes her designs as "Retro-inspired creations with a modern twist". Pretty nice stuff I must say. Her inspiration and craft history can be found on her facebook. I love the fact that she was taught to sew by her grandmother on a hand-cranked Singer machine.
E-books are also for sale in MMD's Etsy shop and more items, not just totes, can be found at her blog shop. Check out the Wave Tee with Swarovski Crystals hand sewn on it which is part of her Spring/Summer collection due to be launched in March 2008. I can't wait for the rest!!! Good Luck MMD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention on your blog! What a lovely and sweet thing to do. I appreciate it so much!!

My new collections debut on March 17th on Etsy. Hope you'll stop by to see. :)

Looking forward to receiving my earrings....*drool*

Beadsme said...

Hi Sarah. Hope the post is Ok and no errors.
Thanks again for your purchase. Monday morning for me now so will be at the post office today for you.

Tizzalicious said...

I love the red one!

Leslie said...

*drools a little* i love the pink purse!! *does the wanty hands* Thanks for the comment!! :P